Registration for students, parents, teachers, and advisors for the 2015 North Central Regional JSHS will open February 12, 2015. Judges and volunteers can register early. Check the Judges and General Volunteers pages for more information.
If you have questions regarding registration or need assistance please contact Eliza Grames at email@example.com or 218-260-5187.
|Parents and guardians||$70|
|A la carte*||Varies|
*Parents, teachers, and family members can register for just meals or the awards ceremony on a per-activity basis if they do not plan to participate in the entire event.
Tips for Registration
- Set aside 20-30 minutes for registration; registration must be completed in one sitting or the system won’t save your information.
- Students should make sure to have their paper information (e.g. title, abstract, category, etc…) and their advisor contact information ready before registering.
- Registration is a two-step process for students. First, students must register themselves for the event. Then they must register their paper for the competition.
- Parents, teachers, advisors, judges, and volunteers all register in one step.
For a step-by-step guide to registering in our system, please download the Registration Guide (available January 2015).
- Refunds or cancellations must be requested in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org two weeks prior to an event for which you are registered.
- Refunds will not be given after that date unless there are extenuating circumstances. Requests based on extenuating circumstances must be made in writing by email to the program director before the program start date.
- No refunds will be given for late fees.
- We will not share your personal or credit card information with any third parties.