You know how important science is to our state, our country and our future. Since 1873 our supporting members have made it possible for the MN Academy of Science to promote scientific education, exploration, and networking as well as recognize the remarkable contributions of Minnesota scientists of all ages. As we emerse in the 21st century, critical thinking skills and collaborative teamwork are increasingly valuable skills -- learned through experiences like our Science Bowls, Science & Engineering Fairs, and Winchell and STEM Communicator competitions.
Each year, MAS provides these opportunities for students and adults to experience the joys, the excitement, and the Eureka moments that inspire a lifetime of exploring and discovery. Our programs mobilize a community of educators, science professionals and businesses to provide opportunities through which MN scientists of today and tomorrow can excel, gain recognition and network with peers and mentors.
Help science throughout Minnesota by supporting the programs of the MN Academy of Science. Become an MAS member and join us to recognize, promote and influence excellence in science.
- Budget less than $100,000 = $100 per year - one voting membership
- Budget less than $500,000 = $150 per year - one voting membership
- Budget less than $1,000,000 = $250 per year - one voting membership
- Budget greater than $1,000,000 = $500 per year - one voting membership
We also need corporate support for program/event sponsorships, technology, printing and administrative support. If your organization is able to offer additional support to the MN Academy of Science, please contact Celia Waldock, at 952-545-6789, Email
All members receive:
- Annual subscription to MAS newsletter
- Annual subscription to MAS Journal
- Annual subscription to MAS Journal of Student Research
- Email alerts about regional science in the news, special events, and programs
- Discounted ticket price to Science Salon
- Discounted ticket price to annual Minnesota Technical Symposium