Advancing to State - What To Expect
Congratulations on Advancing to MN Academy of Science State Science & Engineering Fair
You will find some helpful tips to make your trip and experience a positive one.
1. Where is the hotel and how do I register for rooms: Click on right menu tab "Travel and Accomodations" for hotel address and instructions.
2. Bring your own laptop for your paper presentation.
3. What Do I Wear?
Sun. March 30 - Middle School Paper presentations - Professional dress
Mon. March 31 - Project judging - Professional dress
Mon. March 31 - Special Awards Ceremony - Professional dress
Tues. April 1 - Grand Awards Ceremony - Professional dress
The rest of the time at MN Academy of Science State Science & Engineering Fair - dress casual.
4. There will be workshops to attend for adults and students, activities to become involved with, and great volunteering opportunities for those families who are looking for something to do while their son/daughter is competing. Look at Menu tab to the right of main page of science fair. Click on activities.
5. There is a pool so feel free to have a swim suit with you.
6. Wear your name badge at all times. Both adults and students, you will be allowed into all areas of the program competition only with a name badge. There is a 10.00 fee for any re-printing of lost badges.
Additional tips and a full daily schedule will be up soon.
Further questions, please email email@example.com director/North Central Regional JSHS and MN Academy of Science State Science & Engineering Fair