2-STEP REGISTRATION PROCESS:
State Science and Engineering Fair Registration
- All individuals wishing to attend or participate in the State Science and Engineering Fair must register through the MAS portal
- Individuals will have the option to register for a full or a la carte options
Project and/or Paper Registration
- Student presenters must also register their project and/or paper details through the MAS portal
- Adults have the ability to register project and/or paper details on behalf of student
- THIS STEP MUST BE COMPLETED ALONG WITH STEP 1 ABOVE IN ORDER FOR A STUDENT TO PRESENT AT THE COMPETITION
- Please plan a 20-30 minute block of time for registration.
- Registration must be completed in one sitting. The system will not save your registration details if you are unable to finish it all at once.
- Please indiciate your preferred phone number, and a preferred email address that you will use consistently and the MN Academy of Science will use to contact you.
- Click Register Now to get started
- Refunds or cancellations must be requested in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org two weeks prior to an event for which you are registered.
- Refunds will not be given after that date unless there are extenuating circumstances. Requests based on extenuating circumstances must be made in writing by email to the program director before the program start date.
- No refunds will be given for late fees.
We will not share your personal or credit card information with any third parties.
If you have any questions regarding registration or need registration assistance please contact Megan Buchanan at email@example.com or 612-205-8940.